Instagram is a social networking app made for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone.
Similar to Facebook or Twitter, everyone who creates an Instagram account has a profile and a news feed. First launched in 2010, is today one of the most
successful apps in the world with over 500million active monthly users, on average sharing 95million photos and videos per day.
Instagram is a great advertising platform. Learn how to make the most out of your Instagram marketing by taking an Instagram for business training workshop designed by the team here at Kapow Interactive.
Instagram has an emphasis on mobile use and visual sharing. Just like other social networks, you can interact with other users on Instagram by following them, being followed by them, commenting, liking, tagging and private messaging.
We recently held an Instagram for business small group training workshop at Kapow HQ in Cannonvale. It was a fantastic morning with a great group of people
from diverse backgrounds. The workshop team all had valuable information to contribute and all enjoyed the interactive session. Attendees included
Maria Dwyer from Paradise Rose Petals, Bec Clark from Fish D'Vine,
Kate Collins from Angel Signs and Karen Vloedmans, Proserpine Chamber of Commerce.
"This course deepened my knowledge of Instagram. I now know how to best utilise the account for business purposes". - Kate Collins, Angel SignsThe workshop participants learned a lot of useful stuff that includes:
• Facebook vs Instagram
• Instagram post elements
• TINY method for categorising hashtags
• Hashtag research and peer review
This course is for people who:
• Aren't sure if they should be using Instagram or not
• Are using Instagram but aren't confident on what they should be posting
• Are making up hashtags as they go along without a real strategy
• Would like to delegate Instagram management to staff and need to have guidelines in place to do so
• Would like to establish a system to ensure quality and consistency
• Access to your Instagram account for your business
• Knowledge of the products and services your business provides
• Recent discussion with your boss/manager on the current goals for your business
Congratulations to our new Instagram superheroes from our recent Instagram for business small group training workshop:
Our next course is Advanced Facebook for business 9th May, 9am Peppers Airlie Beach. Book Now!
What do you want to learn? Let us know and register your interest.